- All women between the age of 25 and 50 are recommended to have a cervical smear every three years.
- Women aged between 50 and 65 are recommended to have a cervical smear every 5 years.
- Cervical smears are carried out by the practice nurse.
Facilities to carry out most minor surgeries on suitable cases are available.
This clinic is provided every Tuesday afternoon. If your child is due an immunisation, they will be sent an appointment. If you are unable to attend, please let us know so we can re-arrange an alternative appointment.
Health Promotion Clinics
The following clinics are available and are run by the practice nurses:
- Health Checks for the over 75 year olds
- Asthma Checks
- Heart Disease Review Clinic
- Well Man / Woman Clinic
- Diabetes Clinic
- Smoking Cessation
Appointments can be made for all Medical Examinations including:
- HGV Driving
- Travelling Abroad
We are now booking appointments for the flu jabs.
If you are over the age of 65 years old
Have a chronic illness such as Asthma, Diabetes, COPD or CHD
Had a Splenectomy
Had a stoke
You would be entitled to have a flu jab.
We have clinics for the over 65's on -
Tuesday 18th September 2018
Thursday 4th October 2018
and for the under 65's who have one of the above conditions -
Thursday 27th September 2018
Please contact us on 01782 536 300 to book in.